Axis Hybrid Fund – Series 11
Open for subscription on April 21 and closes on May 02, 2014.
Axis Mutual Fund launched its first scheme in October 2009 – A challenging period on any account not just for the Indian but the global investor too. Despite this Axis Mutual Fund in less than five years has got off to a good start. Some numbers that bear this out
A-well-rounded product suite that consists of 32 Schemes (5 Equity, 18 Debt, 7 Hybrid, 1 Gold FOF & 1 Gold ETF)
Over 5 lac relaxed investors.
Presence in over 75 cities
Data as on 31st December, 2013.
Application Form Filling and Submission Process /Collection Centres What is the process/procedure to Invest in Mutual Fund Schemes? Please take print of the Application Form on A4 size paper.Click here for Application Form
Attach following document along with the application form
- KYC: a] KYC Completed Status Copy, Click here for check KYC Status b] If not done KYC then fills up KYC Form, affixed Photograph, and attach PAN Card and Address Proof Photo Copy attested by applicant.)
- Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of “Axis Hybrid Fund -Series 11”
- One Cancelled Cheque /copy (for SIP Registration)
- Keep photocopy of application form for your record.
- Submit / deposit your application form in below mentioned Collection Centres/ Branches.
- To record and track the status/allotment of your application form, send us the soft copy Application Form/ Acknowledgement Slip.
- The mutual fund company would issue you an Account Statement and confirmation about account has been opened within 4 working days from the date of investment.
- The account statement will reach your communication address within 15-30 Days from date of allotment.
- Free Home Service available *
Investor should contact a mutual fund advisor /distributer to suggest you the appropriate funds from the plethora of funds available. Payment by cash is not allowed.