Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund’s Emerging Leaders Fund – Series 3
(A Close ended Equity Scheme)
Opens on Jun 19 2014 and Closes on Jun 30, 2014.
- Fund Snap Shot & Benefits
- Investment Option
- Asset Allocation Pattern
- Load Structure
- Product Labelling
- Application Process & Submission Centre
India’s long term growth story had a pause from 2008 with GDP slowdown, falling capital formation and bottlenecks hampering the investment cycle. But the government is in the process of reforming the entire country and revolutionizing the various businesses across sectors thereby stimulating growth. Midcaps have typically outperformed large caps during periods of rising economic growth. With a cyclical recovery expected over the next couple of years, mid and Small caps provide an ideal opportunity for investors which could help create wealth could over a longer time horizon. We believe value creation would be significantly higher in times to come as we progress in the MODIFIED India.
1]A 3-year closed ended equity scheme with objective to generate long term capital appreciation.
2]Invests in equity and equity-related securities of small and mid cap companies.
3]Quality companies with potential high growth using strong fundamental research processes.
4]Help create wealth by investing in the potential Leaders of tomorrow.
Tenure: A 3 Year Close ended Fund.
Minimum Application Amount in Rs. 5000/- and in multiples of Re. 10/- thereafter.
Benchmark Index: S&P BSE Midcap Index
Plans/Options: (1) Growth Option and (2) Dividend Option with Pay-out Facility
Investment Objective: The primary objective of the scheme is to generate long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related securities of small & Mid cap companies.
Liquidity: No redemption/repurchase of units shall be allowed prior to the maturity of the scheme. Investors wishing to exit may do so through stock exchange mode.
Listing of units: NSE) within 5 business days from the date of allotment.
Asset Allocation Pattern
|Instrument||Risk Profile||Indicative Allocation (% of total Assets)|
|Equity and Equity related securities Of which…
Small Caps and Mid caps : 60 – 100%
Other than Small &Midcaps: 0 – 40%
|Cash, Money Market & Debt instruments||Low||0-20%|
Entry Load: Nil
Exit Load: Nil
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking:
- long term capital growth
- a close ended scheme with investments in equity and equity related securities predominantly in small & midcap companies
- high risk (BROWN)
Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt whether the product is suitable for them.
Note: Risk is represented as:
(BLUE) investors understand that their principal will be at low risk.
(YELLOW) investors understand that their principal will be at medium risk
(BROWN) investors understand that their principal will be at high risk
Application Process / Forms Submission Centres What is the process/procedure to Invest in Mutual Fund Schemes? Please take print of the Application Form on A4 size paper. Click here for Application Form
Attach following document along with the application form
- a] KYC Completed Status Copy, Click here for check KYC Status
- b] If not done KYC then fills up KYC Form, affixed Photograph, attach PAN Card & Address Proof Photo Copy attested by applicant.)
- Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of “Birla Sun Life Emerging Leaders Fund – Series 3”
- One Cancelled Cheque /copy (for SIP Registration)
- Keep photocopy of application form for your record.
- Submit / deposit your application form in below mentioned Collection Centres/ Branches.
- To record and track the status/allotment of your application form, send us the soft copy Application Form/ Acknowledgement Slip.
- The mutual fund company would issue you an Account Statement and confirmation about account has been opened within 4 working days from the date of investment.
- The account statement will reach your communication address within 15-30 Days from date of allotment.
- Free Home Service available *
[table “239” could not be loaded /]
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully. Investor should contact a mutual fund advisor /distributer to suggest you the appropriate funds from the plethora of funds available. Payment by cash is not allowed.