Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund’s Emerging Leaders Fund – Series 3
(A Close ended Equity Scheme)
Opens on Jul 18, 2014 and Closes on Jul 31, 2014.
- Fund Snap Shot & Benefits
- Investment Option
- Asset Allocation Pattern
- Load Structure
- Product Labelling
- Application Process & Submission Centre
There is a certain amount of cyclicality in which Mid Cap stocks move around periods of economic growth. With the arrival of the new government, cyclical recovery due to reforms is being expected by the market over the next couple of years. Mid and Small Caps may provide an opportunity which could help you create wealth over a long time horizon. Presenting, Birla Sun Life Emerging Leaders Fund – Series 4 (A Close ended Equity Scheme). With a tenure of 3 years and an aim to invest in Small and Mid Cap stocks, it targets to identify the potential leaders of tomorrow, so that you could gain as the stocks grow.Our endeavour in this scheme will be to pick stocks which could become potential leaders in their respective fields in the future. In addition to this, the scheme may also invest in PSU stocks that may benefit from such reforms.
1]A 3-year closed ended equity fund with objective to generate long term capital appreciation
2]Invests in equity and equity-related securities of small and mid cap companies.
3]The endeavour will be to pick companies which would be benefitted by the potential reforms.
4]The Fund shall focus on PSU companies which will see improvement in cash flows and exhibit growth potential.
5]Invests in quality companies with potential for high growth using strong fundamental research processes.
|Asset Allocation Pattern of the Scheme|
|Equity and Equity related securities Of which… Small Caps and Mid caps : 60 –100%||Risk Profile||NormalAllocation (% of total Assets)|
|Cash, Money Market & Debt instruments||Low||0-20%|
Entry Load: Nil
Exit Load: Nil
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking:
- long term capital growth
- a close ended scheme with investments in equity and equity related securities predominantly in small & midcap companies
- high risk (BROWN)
Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt whether the product is suitable for them.
Note: Risk is represented as:
(BLUE) investors understand that their principal will be at low risk.
(YELLOW) investors understand that their principal will be at medium risk
(BROWN) investors understand that their principal will be at high risk
Application Process / Forms Submission Centres What is the process/procedure to Invest in Mutual Fund Schemes? Please take print of the Application Form on A4 size paper.Click here for Application Form
Attach following document along with the application form
- a] KYC Completed Status Copy, Click here for check KYC Status
- b] If not done KYC then fills up KYC Form, affixed Photograph, attach PAN Card & Address Proof Photo Copy attested by applicant.)
- Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of “Birla Sun Life Emerging Leaders Fund – Series 4”
- One Cancelled Cheque /copy (for SIP Registration)
- Keep photocopy of application form for your record.
- Submit / deposit your application form in below mentioned Collection Centres/ Branches.
- To record and track the status/allotment of your application form, send us the soft copy Application Form/ Acknowledgement Slip.
- The mutual fund company would issue you an Account Statement and confirmation about account has been opened within 4 working days from the date of investment.
- The account statement will reach your communication address within 15-30 Days from date of allotment.
- Free Home Service available *
[table “239” could not be loaded /]