Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. Axis Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
The Bank has a large footprint of 1947 domestic branches (including extension counters) and 11,245 ATMs spread across the country as on 31st March 2013. The Bank also has overseas offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Colombo, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Axis Bank is one of the first new generation private sector banks to have begun operations in 1994. The Bank was promoted in 1993, jointly by Specified Undertaking of Unit Trust of India (SUUTI) (then known as Unit Trust of India),Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC), National Insurance Company Ltd., The New India Assurance Company Ltd., The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. and United India Insurance Company Ltd. The shareholding of Unit Trust of India was subsequently transferred to SUUTI, an entity established in 2003.
With a balance sheet size of Rs.3,40,561 crores as on 31st March 2013, Axis Bank has achieved consistent growth and stable asset quality with a 5 year CAGR (2009-13) of 26% in Total Assets, 24% in Total Deposits, 27% in Total Advances and 37% in Net Profit.
- Axis Bank Bond/Series Details
- Important Information/Instruction
- Eligibility Criteria
- Download Application Form
- Profit & Dividend
- Stock Watch
Content for the tab Important Information/Instruction
As an individual:
- Who is not a Non-resident Indian
- In his or her individual capacity or
- On joint basis, or
- Anyone or survivor basis, or
- On behalf of a minor as father/mother/legal guardian.
As a Hindu Undivided Family
As an Institution
- Charitable Insititution’ under section 25 of the Indian Companies Act 1956.
- Institution obtained Certificate Of Registration as charitable institution .
- Any Institution which obtained certificate from Income Tax Authority U/S 80G of Income Tax Act ,1961
Content for the tab Download Application Form
Content for the tab Profit & Dividend
Content for the tab Stock Watch