Experience the ICICI Home Finance s Fixed Deposit advantage
Highest credit ratings AAA (FD) by CARE and MAAA by ICRA
Interest rates among the best in industry
ICICI Bank is India’s largest private sector bank with total assets of Rs. 5,367.95 billion (US$ 99 billion) at March 31, 2013 and profit after tax Rs. 83.25 billion (US$ 1,533 million) for the year ended March 31, 2013. The Bank has a network of 3,529 branches and 11,063 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 19 countries, including India.
ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management
- ICICI Bank Bond/Series Details
- Important Information (Instructions)
- Eligibility Criteria
- Download Application Form
8.00% ICICI Bank Savings Bonds (Taxable), 2003
Maturity Period 6 years
Rate of Interest 8.00% p.a. (Taxable)
Risk Attached Low Risk
Minimum Investment Rs. 1,000/-
Maximum Investment Unlimited in multiples of Rs.1,000/-
Collateral Facility Available
Overall Liquidity Not tradable
Date of Issue Date of realization of the funds
Content for the tab Important Information (Instructions)
As an individual:
- Who is not a Non-resident Indian
- In his or her individual capacity or
- On joint basis, or
- Anyone or survivor basis, or
- On behalf of a minor as father/mother/legal guardian.
As a Hindu Undivided Family
As an Institution
- Charitable Institution under section 25 of the Indian Companies Act 1956.
- Institution obtained Certificate Of Registration as charitable institution .
- Any Institution which obtained certificate from Income Tax Authority U/S 80G of Income Tax Act ,1961
Content for the tab Download Application Form