Manappuram Finance Limited NCD Sept 2014 Interest Rate up to 11.75%
* Manappuram Finance Ltd. headquartered in the southern Indian state of Kerala is one of the leading listed NBFCs lending money against the pledge of household and/or used gold jewellery (“Gold Loans”) and the second largest Gold Loan provider in India, in terms of gold loan portfolio expanding 163% and 189% during financial year 2010 and financial year 2011 respectively with decline in growth in financial year 2012 in line with the industry.
* Manappuram Finance has been in the Gold Loan financing business since 1999.
* Gold Loan customers are individuals ranging from rural and semi-urban areas to metro cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Bangalore who typically require funds for social obligations, emergencies, agriculture related activities, small scale business operations or consumption purposes.
* Disburse Gold Loans to our customers from a network of 3,293 branches in 26 states and union territories of India, including 2,299 branches in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
- NCD/Series Details
- Application Process & Form Collection/Submission Centre
- Who can Apply/Invest
- Download Application Form
- Registrar/ Allotment Status
[table “262” could not be loaded /]
[table “211” could not be loaded /]
|Frequency of Interest Payment||Cumulative||Monthly||Annually||Cumualtive||Cumulative|
|Tenor||36 Months||60 Months||60 Months||60 Months||75Months|
|Coupon (% per annum)||NA||11.25%||11.50%||NA||NA|
|Effective Yield (p.a.) f||11.75%||11.85%||11.50%||11.50%||11.70%|
|Amount (` / NCD) on Maturity***||1,395.54||1,000.00||1,000.00||1,723.35||2,000.00|
Application Process and Form Submission/Collection Centers
Please take print of the Application Form A4 paper size. Click here to download Application form of Manappuram Finance Limited NCD Sept 2014
Attach following document along with the application form : –
1] PAN Card and Address Proof Photo Copy attested by applicant.
2] One Cancelled Cheque copy.
3] Bidding is mandatory.
4] Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of “MAFIL NCD Escrow”.
5] On First come First Serve Basis
6] Keep photocopy of application form for your record.
7] Submit / deposit your NCD application form in Listed/ Design Bank Branches. (search below for your city)
8] To record and track the status/allotment of your application form, send us the soft copy Application Form/ Acknowledgement Slip.
9] The actual bond will reflect in your demat account within 8-12 weeks time form date of allotment.
10] Free Home Service available *
Manappuram Finance NCD-Bonds-Debentures intermediary (IFA) is also known as NCD-Bonds-Debenture Advisors, NCD-Bonds-Debentures Distributors, NCD-Bonds-Debentures Brokers, NCD-Bonds-Debentures Consultants, NCD-Bonds-Debentures Agents
Who Can Apply/Invest?
Resident Individual, HUF, Charitable Institution, University,NRI