Muthoot Finance Limited NCD Jan 2014 Interest Rate up to 12.00%
- Muthoot Finance is a “Systemically Important Non-Deposit Taking NBFC” (NBFC-ND-SI) headquartered in the south Indian state of Kerala.
- Muthoot Finance has an operating history of over 74 years and is the largest gold financing company in India in terms of loan portfolio with a market share of 20.3% as of March 31, 2012, according to the IMaCS Industry Report 2012.
- Muthoot Finance provide personal loans secured by gold jewellery, or Gold Loans, primarily to individuals who possess gold jewellery but are not able to access formal credit within a reasonable time, or to whom credit may not be available at all, to meet unanticipated or other short-term liquidity requirements.
- For the years ended March 31, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, our total income was ` 6,204.02 million, 10,893.80 million, `23,158.68 million, `45,490.55 million and `53,871.37 million, respectively, demonstrating an annual growth rate of 68.29%, 75.59%, 112.59%, 96.42% and 18.42% respectively.
- As of March 31, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, portfolio of outstanding gross Gold Loans under management was `33,000.73 million, 73,417.35 million, `157,280.72 million, `244,172.99 million and `260,003.72 million, respectively, and approximately 38.89 tons, 65.53 tons, 112.01 tons, 137.11 tons and 133.75 tons, respectively, of gold jewellery was held by us as security for our Gold Loans.