National Highway Authority of India[NHAI] Tax Free Bond Jan 2014 Interest rate up to 8.75%
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is an autonomous authority of the Government of India (GoI) under the Ministry of Road Transport& Highways (MoRTH) constituted on June 15, 1989 by an act of Parliament titled – The National Highways Authority of India Act, 1988 (NHAIAct)
• NHAI is responsible for the development, maintenance and management of the National Highway (NH) entrusted to it by the GoI and for matters connected or incidental thereto.
• NHAI functions include survey, development, maintenance and management of the NH and inter alia to construct offices or workshops, to establish and maintain hotels, restaurants and rest rooms at or near the highways entrusted to it, to regulate and control plying of vehicles, to
develop and provide consultancy and construction services and to collect fees for services and benefits rendered in accordance with Section 16 of NHAI Act.
• NHAI was established with a vision to meet the nation’s need for the provision and maintenance of a NH network in line with global standard sand to meet user’s expectations in the most time bound and cost effective manner, within the strategic policy framework set by the GoI andthus promote economic well being and quality of life of the people.
- NHAI Bond Details
- Application Process, and Form Collection/Submission Centers
- Who Can Apply/Invest
- Download Application Form
- Registrar/Bond Allotment Status
NHAI Bond 2014 Details
|Issuer||National Highways Authority of India|
|Issue Opening Date||January 15, 2014|
|Issue Closing Date||February 5, 2014*|
|Type of Instrument||Public Issue of tax free secured redeemable non convertible bonds of face value of Rs. 1000 each in the nature of debentures having tax benefits under section
10(15)(iv)(h) of the Income Tax Act, 1961, as amended (Bonds) .
|Lead Managers to the Issue||A. K. Capital Services Limited, Edelweiss Financial Services Limited, ICICI Securities Limited and Axis Capital Limited|
|Issue Price/Face Value||Rs. 1,000 for each bond.|
|Minimum Application Size||5 bonds (Rs. 5000) individually or collectively across all Series of Bond|
|Mode of Issue||Public Issue|
|Listing||BSE Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited. The Bonds are proposed to be listed within 12 Working Days from the Tranche – I Issue Closing Date|
|Rating of the Instrument||“CRISIL AAA/Stable” by CRISIL,“CARE AAA” by CARE and "BWR AAA with Stable Outlook” by BRICKWORK|
|Issue Size||Rs. 3,698.40 Crores|
|Put/Call Option||Not Applicable|
|Option to retain over|
|The Bonds are offered for an amount of Rs.1,000 Crores with an option to retain oversubscription upto Rs. 2,698.40 Crores aggregating upto Rs.3,698.40
|Trading mode||Compulsorily in dematerialized form**|
[table “155” not found /]
[table “164” could not be loaded /]
Application Process and Form Submission/Collection Centers
Please take print of the Application Form A4 paper size.
Attach following document along with the application form : –
1] PAN Card and Address Proof Photo Copy attested by applicant.
2] One Cancelled Cheque copy.
3] Bidding is mandatory.
4] Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of “NHAI Tax Free Bond -Escrow Account”
5] On First come First Serve Basis
6] Keep photocopy of application form for your record.
7] Submit / deposit your NCD application form in Listed/ Design Bank Branches.
8] To record and track the status/allotment of your application form, send us the soft copy Application Form/ Acknowledgement Slip.
9] The actual bond will reflect in your demat account within 8-12 weeks time form date of allotment.
10] Free Home Service available *
Who can apply / invest ?
1] Individual, 2] HUF, 3] Charitable Institute, 4] Company, 5] Firms, 6] Co-operative, 7] NRI, 8] Financial Institute