Shriram City Union Finance Limited NCD April 2014 Interest Rate up to 11.75%
• Shriram City Union Finance Ltd (SCUFL) is a part of the Shriram Group of companies which has a strong presence in financial services sector in India.
• Since commencing operations in 1986, SCUFL has established a pan-Indian presence, through 1,021 business outlets as of September 30, 2013.
• SCUFL is a deposit-taking NBFC with multiple product lines, including loans to the small enterprise finance segment; loans against gold; financing for two wheelers, appliances and other commercial goods; pre-owned and new vehicle loans and personal loans.
• SCUFL has demonstrated consistent growth in its business and profitability. SCUF’s total income increased to Rs 3,083.01 crore for the financial year 2013 from Rs 1,323.44 crore for the financial year 2011, at a CAGR of 52.63%. SCUF’s net profit after tax increased to Rs 449.61 crore for the financial year 2013 from Rs 240.59 crore for the financial year 2011, at a CAGR of 36.70%.
• The Assets under Management (AUM) were Rs 15,117.99 crore and Rs 15,828.14 crore as of September 30, 2013 and March 31, 2013, respectively.
- SCUFL NCD/Series Details
- Who Can Apply/Invest
- Application Process and Form Collection/Submission Centre
- Download Application Form
- Registrar/Bond Allotment Status
[table “216” could not be loaded /]
[table “217” could not be loaded /]
Who Can Apply/Invest
Resident Indian individuals and Hindu Undivided, Resident public financial institutions, commercial banks, and regional rural banks,
Application Process and Form Submission/Collection Centers
Please take print of the Application Form A4 paper size. Click here to download Application form of Shriram City Union Finance Limited NCD April 2014
Attach following document along with the application form : –
1] PAN Card and Address Proof Photo Copy attested by applicant.
2] One Cancelled Cheque copy.
3] Bidding is mandatory.
4] Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of “SCUF NCD 10 (2014) – Escrow Account”.
5] On First come First Serve Basis
6] Keep photocopy of application form for your record.
7] Submit / deposit your NCD application form in Listed/ Design Bank Branches. (search below for your city)
8] To record and track the status/allotment of your application form, send us the soft copy Application Form/ Acknowledgement Slip.
9] The actual bond will reflect in your demat account within 8-12 weeks time form date of allotment.
10] Free Home Service available *