• SREI Infrastructure Finance Limited (“SREI” or “Company” or “Issuer”) is one of the players in the infrastructure space with a 25 year track record of past performance and credentials.
• SREI entered the segment of infrastructure financing in 1989 even before the country’s economy was liberalised, its role was limited to that of construction equipment financier.
• SREI was initially registered with Reserve Bank of India on August 1, 1998 as a deposit taking Non-Banking Financial Company(“NBFC”). Currently, SREI has been classified as Infrastructure Finance Company (NBFC-ND-SI) w.e.f March 31, 2011. On September 26, 2011, SREI was notified as a Public Financial Institution by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs vide notification dated September 26, 2011 issued under Section 4A of the Companies Act 1956 (now Section 2(72) of the Companies Act 2013).
• The business model of the Company encompasses providing financial products and services for customers engaged in infrastructure development and construction, with particular focus on power, road, telecom, port, oil and gas & special economic zone sectors in India with a medium to long term perspective.
• SREI has a large customer base and over Rs 34,069.99 crores of consolidated assets under management as at March 31, 2014. SREI group has a pan-India presence with a network of 99 offices.
• SREI’s standalone disbursements have grown at a compounded annual growth rate of 11.79% between fiscal 2010 and 2014. SREI Group has registered disbursement for Rs 12,705.55 crores and Rs 15,667.06 crores for year ended March 31, 2014 and year ended March 31, 2013 respectively.
- SREI NCD/Series Details
- Application Process & Form Collection/Submission Centre
- Who Can Apply/Invest
- Download Application Form
- Registrar/Allotment Status
Content for the tab SREI NCD/Series Details
Content for the tab Application Process & Form Collection/Submission Centre
Content for the tab Who Can Apply/Invest
Content for the tab Download Application Form
Content for the tab Registrar/Allotment Status