ICICI Prudential Growth Fund -Series 1
Open for subscription on June 02 and closes on Jun 14, 2014.
ICICI Prudential Growth Fund – Series 1 is a 3 year close ended equity scheme that gives you an opportunity to invest in successful companies that are expected to perform well in the future. The Scheme portfolio would comprise of 40-60 stocks .
The number of stocks provided is to explain the investment philosophy and the actual number may go up or down depending on then prevailing market conditions at the time of investment
The fund aims to provide long-term capital appreciation by:
Identifying companies which are likely to see growth in earnings over next 3 years period.
Investing across market cap with a bias towards mid & small cap space, banking and infrastructure sector
Being adequately diversified, while not restricting it to benchmark sector weights.
Declare commensurate dividends
Application Form Filling and Submission Process /Collection Centres What is the process/procedure to Invest in Mutual Fund Schemes? Please take print of the Application Form on A4 size paper.Click here for Application Form
Attach following document along with the application form
- KYC: a] KYC Completed Status Copy, Click here for check KYC Status b] If not done KYC then fills up KYC Form, affixed Photograph, and attach PAN Card and Address Proof Photo Copy attested by applicant.)
- Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of “ICICI Prudential Growth Fund – Series”
- One Cancelled Cheque /copy (for SIP Registration)
- Keep photocopy of application form for your record.
- Submit / deposit your application form in below mentioned Collection Centres/ Branches.
- To record and track the status/allotment of your application form, send us the soft copy Application Form/ Acknowledgement Slip.
- The mutual fund company would issue you an Account Statement and confirmation about account has been opened within 4 working days from the date of investment.
- The account statement will reach your communication address within 15-30 Days from date of allotment.
- Free Home Service available *
Investor should contact a mutual fund advisor /distributer to suggest you the appropriate funds from the plethora of funds available. Payment by cash is not allowed.