ICICI Prudential Growth Fund – Series 2
(A close ended equity scheme)
Opens on July 14 , 2014 and closes on July 28, 2014
- About Fund
- Scheme Features
- Product Labelling
- Application Form Filling and Submission/Collection Centre
New government has emerged with a clear majority only after 3 long decades and is expected to bring structuralchange in the economy. With strong majority at the center, the decision making process of the government couldbe put on a fast track mode and can pave its way for structural reforms. Implementation of new reforms may lead to potential re-rating/upgrades of earnings of the corporates in several sectors.ICICI Prudential Growth Fund – Series 2 (“the Scheme”) is a 3.5 years close ended equity scheme. The Scheme portfolio would comprise of 40-60 stocks #.
The Scheme aims to provide long-term capital appreciation by:
• Identifying companies which are likely to see growth in earnings over the tenure of the scheme.
• Investing across market cap with a bias towards mid and small cap space.
• Declare commensurate dividends.*
|Type of scheme||A Close ended equity scheme|
|Investment Objective||The investment objective of the Scheme is to provide capital appreciation by investing in a well-diversified portfolio of equity and equity related securities. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized|
|Options||Direct Plan – Dividend Payout Option • Regular Plan – Dividend Payout Option|
|Minimum Application Amount||Rs.5,000 (plus in multiple of Rs.10)|
|Entry & Exit Load||Not Applicable|
|Benchmark Index||CNX Nifty Index|
|Fund Manager||Mr. Yogesh Bhatt & Mr. Vinay Sharma|
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking Long term wealth creation solution
• A close ended diversified equity fund that aims to provide capital appreciation by investing in equity
and equity related instruments.
*Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them.
HIGH RISK (BROWN)
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*:
(BLUE) investors understand that their principal will be at low risk
(YELLOW) investors understand that their principal will be at medium risk
(BROWN) investors understand that their principal will be at high risk
Application Process / Forms Submission Centres What is the process/procedure to Invest in Mutual Fund Schemes? Please take print of the Application Form on A4 size paper.Click here form application Form
Attach following document along with the application form
- a] KYC Completed Status Copy, Click here for check KYC Status
- b] If not done KYC then fills up KYC Form, affixed Photograph, attach PAN Card & Address Proof Photo Copy attested by applicant.)
- Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of “ICICI Prudential Growth Fund – Series 2”
- One Cancelled Cheque /copy (for SIP Registration)
- Keep photocopy of application form for your record.
- Submit / deposit your application form in below mentioned Collection Centres/ Branches.
- To record and track the status/allotment of your application form, send us the soft copy Application Form/ Acknowledgement Slip.
- The mutual fund company would issue you an Account Statement and confirmation about account has been opened within 4 working days from the date of investment.
- The account statement will reach your communication address within 15-30 Days from date of allotment.
- Free Home Service available