IDBI Prudence Fund
(An Open Ended Balance Scheme.)
Power of “Balance”
NFO Opens on 3rd Oct and Closes on 17th Oct 2016
IDBI Prudence Fund aims to provide an opportunity to the investor to benefit through stable long term returns, from a judicious mix of equity, arbitrage and debt investments. The asset allocation between equity, arbitrage and debt is a function of valuations, growth outlook, interest rates and attractive arbitrage opportunities. Though this, the fund endeavors to generate long term capital appreciation while limiting downside risk.
- About Fund
- Why IDBI Prudence Fund?
- Ideal for
- IDBI Mutual Fund?
- Application Process
- Application Forms
- Forms Submission Centre
- Product Label
- New Purchase –Minimum Rs. 5000 and in multiples of Re. 1 thereafter
- Additional Purchase –Minimum Rs. 1000 and in multiples of Re. 1 thereafter
- Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Monthly option – Minimum Rs. 500 and in multiples of Re. 1 thereafter per month for a minimum period of 12 months or Min. Rs. 1000 and in multiples of Re. 1 thereafter per month for a minimum period of 6 months.
- Quarterly option – Minimum Rs. 1500 and in multiples of Re. 1 thereafter per quarter for a minimum period of 4 quarters.
- Investments above the minimum amount mentioned shall be made in multiples of Re.1 for all SIP irrespective of frequency of SIP or the Option.
The Benchmark for Investment Plan(s) offered under the Scheme is as follows: 50% S&P BSE 500 Index + 50% CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
Entry Load : Not Applicable
Exit Load.: An Exit Load of 1% is payable if Units are redeemed/switched out/ SWP within 12 moths from the date of allotment. No Exit Load after the aforementioned period.
(B) Asset Allocation Pattern
|Instrument||Indicative allocation||Risk Profile|
|(% of total assets)|
|Equity and Equity Related Instruments||35%||60%||High|
|Equity Arbitrage Exposure||5%||10%||Low to Medium|
|Debt instruments (including fixed/ floating rate debt instruments and securitized debt) and Money Market instruments||35%||60%||Low to Medium|
Arbitrage will have fully set-off position with Zero Net Market Exposure. If the suitable arbitrage opportunities are not available in the opinion of the Fund Manager, the Scheme may invest arbitrage allocation (5%-10%) in debt and money market instruments, which is subject to re-balancing within 30 days as explained in the Scheme Information Document.
Long term investment vehicle to create targeted corpus for YOU!
This product is suitable to
- First time investors- Low Volatility.
- Wealth Creation for Stability.
- For getting regular income with SWP facility.
- to meet monthly expenses after retirement.
- to pay for yearly children school fees.
- to enjoy yearly holidays with family.
- to pay yearly insurance premium etc.
- Another option for investment apart from Fixed deposit & Post office Investors.
- Safeguard against inflation
Ideal Investment Pattern for Youngsters
1] It will help to accumulate wealth.
2] Set up a SIP with a reasonable goal in mind
3] Ensure that this SIP amount is topped up regularly as your income increases over time
4] Continue your topped up SIP’s till retirement. Add lump sums along the way if possible
5] Switch between schemes as you age and take on more responsibilities so as to reduce risk.
• The key is to invest with a view to build long term wealth. A healthy allocation to equity will aid in long term wealth creation.
• A Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP) is an ideal tool to ensure that you withdraw only the amount you need while letting the remaining corpus grow that little bit longer.
Ideal Investment Pattern for Those Who are Nearing Retirement.
1] Set up a SIP with a reasonable goal in mind
2] Ensure that this SIP amount is topped up with regular lump sum investments to build your corpus faster.
3] Manage your equity and debt component based on your progress towards your goal and risk potential.
4] Continue SIPs until retirement or till achieving the desired goal.
5] Upon retirement start a SWP to earn regular income through withdrawal.
• The key is to invest with a view to build a healthy corpus without taking much risk. A balanced allocation between debt and equity will aid in this process.
Sponsored by IDBI Bank, the IDBI Asset Management Limited was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 on 25th January 2010.
Attach following document along with the application form
What is the process/procedure to Invest in Mutual Fund Schemes?
1] Please take print of the Application Form on A4 size paper. Click here to Download IDBI Prudence Fund Application & SIP Form
a] KYC Completed Status Copy, Click here for check KYC Status
b] If not done KYC then fills up KYC Form, affixed Photograph, attach PAN Card & Address Proof Photo Copy attested by applicant.)
2] Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of “IDBI Prudence Fund”
3] One Cancelled Cheque /copy (for SIP Registration)
4] Keep photocopy of application form for your record.
5] Submit / deposit your application form in below mentioned Collection Centers/ Branches.
6] To record and track the status/allotment of your application form, send us the soft copy Application Form/ Acknowledgement Slip.
7] The mutual fund company would issue you an Account Statement and confirmation about account has been opened within 4 working days from the date of investment.
8] The account statement will reach your communication address within 15-30 Days from date of allotment.
9] Free Home Service available *
Click Here to download IDBI Prudence Fund Application Form, SIP Form, STP Form, SWP Form, and Switch Form.
IDBI PRUDENCE FUND Application Submission Branches
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*:
- Long term capital appreciation with income.
- Investments in equity & equity related instruments as well as debt and money market instruments.
- Riskcometer: Investors understand that their principal will be at Moderate High Risk.
*Investors should consult their financial advisors if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them.
* The commentary on market and economy provided in this presentation represents the opinions of our Internal Research team and should not be construed as investment advice or recommendations for specific investment decisions.
* Mutual fund investment s are subject to market volatility risk, read all scheme related documents carefully.
Tag: Mutual funds Distributors, Mutual Fund Brokers, Mutual fund advisors, Mutual funds agents, mutual fund consultant,mutula fund ifa
Home Service available –Pune*
Akurdi Pune, Ambegaon Bk. Pune, Anandnagar Pune, Armament Pune, Aundh Pune, Aundh Camp Pune, B S Dhole Patil Path Pune, B. T. Kawade Road Pune, Balewadi Pune, Baner Pune, Bavdhan Pune, Bhandarkar Rd Pune, Bhawani Peth Pune, bhosale nagar pune, Bhosari (Indus.estate) Pune, Bhosari Gaon Pune, bhosari pradhikaran pune, bhugaon pune,bhusari colony pune, Boat Club Road Pune, bharti vidyapeeth pune, Bopodi Pune, Bund Garden Road Pune, C.M.E. Pune, Camp Area Pune, Chakan Pune, chandan nagar pune, Chinchwad (East) Pune, chikhali pune, Chinchwad Gaon Pune, Dange Chawk Pune, Dapodi Pune, Deccan Pune, Deccan Gymkhana Pune, Dhankawadi Pune, dahanukar colony pune, Dhanori Pune, Dhayari Pune, Dighi Camp Pune, Dhole Patil Road Pune, Dunkirk Line Pune, Erandwana Pune, Ex. Service man colony Pune, Fatima Nagar Pune, Ferguson College F C Road Pune, fursungi pune, Ganesh Peth Pune, Ganeshkhind Pune, Ghorpadi Rd. Pune, Ghorpuri Lines Pune, gahunje pune, Gokhale Nagar Pune, Gultekdi Pune, Guru Nanak Nagar Pune, Hadapsar Pune, handewadi pune, Hinjewadi Pune, I.A.F. station Pune, I.A.T. Pune Pune, Jangali Maharaj J M Road Pune, Kalewadi Pune, Kalyani Nagar Pune, Karve Nagar Pune, Karve Road Pune, Kasarwadi Pune, Kasba Peth Pune, keshav nagar pune, Katraj Pune, Khadaki Pune, Khadakwasala Pune, Kharadi Pune, kiwale pune, Kondhwa Pune, Koregaon Park Pune, Koregaon Park Annexe Pune, Kothrud Pune, law college pune, Laxmi Rd. Pune, Lohegaon Pune, lulla nagar Pune, M.G. Road. Pune, Magarpatta Road Pune, Manjari Pune, Market Yard Pune, Model Colony Pune, Modi Colony Pune, Moshi Pune, mohamadwadi pune, Mukund Nagar Pune, Mumbai Pune Road Pune, Mumbai-bangalore Highway Pune, Mundhwa Pune, Municipal Colony Pune, N.C.L. Pune, N.D.A. Pune, N.I.B.M. Pune, Nagar Road Pune, Nana Peth Pune, Narayan Peth Pune, Narayangoan Pune, Narhe Pune, new sanghavi pune, Navasahyadri Pune, Netaji Nagar Pune, NIBM road Pune, nigadi pune, Parvati Pune, Pashan –sus Pune, paud raod pune, Phursungi Pune, Pimple Gurav Pune, Pimple Nilakh Pune, Pimple Saudagar Pune, Pimpri Pune, Pimpri Chinchwad Pune, Pimpri Chinchwad Pune, Pimpri Colony Pune, Pimpri Penicillin Factory Pune, pirangut pune, Pingle Vasti Pune, Pisoli Pune, Prabhat Road Pune, Pratik Nagar Pune, Pune Airport Pune, Pune Cantonment Pune, Pune City H.O. Pune, Pune H.O. Pune, Pune University Pune, Rahatani Pune, Range Hill Pune, ravet pune, Revenue Colony Pune, Ruby Hall Hospital Pune, S.P. College Pune, S.R.P.F. Pune, S.S.C. Board Pune, Sadashiv Peth Pune, sahakar nagar pune, Salisbury park pune, salunke vihar pune, sasane nagar pune, satara road pune, Sadhu Vaswani Path Pune, Sakal Nagar Pune, Sangamvadi Pune, Senapati Bapat S B Road Pune, Shaniwar Peth Pune, Shankar Shet Road Pune, Shastri Nagar Pune, Shivaji Hsg Society Pune, Shivaji Nagar Pune, Shivajinagar H.O. Pune, Shukrawar Peth Pune, Sindhi Colony Pune, Sinhagad Road Pune, Somwar Peth Pune, Sopan Baugh Pune, Sutarwadi Pune, Swargate Pune, Tadiwala Road Pune, Talegaon Pune, tathawade pune, thergaon pune, tingare nagar pune, Undri Pune, Vadgaon Budruk Pune, Viman Nagar Pune, Vishrantwadi Pune, Wadgaon Budruk Pune, Wadgaon Sheri Pune, Wagholi Pune, Wakad Pune, Wanawadi Pune, Wanowrie Pune, Warje Malwadi Pune, Wilson Garden Pune, Yerawada Pune, Yerwada Pune, Pune