Employee Group Medical – Health Insurance
It is a well-known fact that an employee values a health insurance cover and its benefits. It is viewed by the employee as the second best thing next to monetary compensation, and gives the employer the added advantage of being able to employ and retain the best in the business.
Group insurance is an insurance that covers a group of people, usually who are the members of societies, employees of a common employer, or professionals in a common group. Group health insurance helps companies identify and mitigate the risks their employees face. Rising costs of Healthcare have made it necessary for every employer to cover their employees and their families from financial instability that may arise in case of a hospitalization. Allowing you the flexibility to choose covers as per your needs, also offers coverage on critical illness and advanced Technological Surgeries & Procedures that requires less than 24 Hrs Hospitalization.
There are several group health insurance companies existing in the market and helping employers in providing sufficient cover to their employees. The features and benefits of employee health insurance are unique and explained below:
- Group health insurance companies typically covers medical benefits for insured (self), spouse, children and dependent parents.
- Some health insurance providers cover pre-existing illness.
- Employee health insurance can cover maternity cover as well.
- Group health insurance can cover ancillary charges such as ambulance costs too.
- Some employee health insurance policies can provide reimbursements of fees of specialists and other medical practitioners for follow checkups.
Corporate employee health insurance can help an employer retain its asset which is generally its employees. Corporate health insurance bought by an employer can serve their employees from several problems. These days more and more companies are becoming employee-centric and corporate health insurance has emerged as one of the most preferred benefit. Corporate health insurance is a good investment for the employers and further for employees as well as employees benefit from affordable healthcare.
Comparison of health insurance companies providing employee health insurance can be done with Policy bazaar. We at Policy bazaar will help choosing and selecting best corporate insurance plan that will suit both parties i.e. employers as well as employees. We provide competitive quotations from various insurance providers and help in policy supervision as well.
- Flexible Plan which can be tailor made for your requirements.
- Availability of Family Floater wherein any member of the family can avail of the Floater Sum Insured.
- Cashless Service available at all the Networked Hospitals/ Nursing Home.
- Option of extended cover for 9 major Critical Illnesses above Hospitalisation Benefits
- Covers Medical Expenses incurred during hospitalization for more than 24 Hrs.
- Advanced Technological Surgeries & Procedures that requires less than 24 Hrs Hospitalisation is covered.
- 30 Days Pre Hospitalisation & 60 Days Post Hospitalisation expenses covered.
Advantages that make Employee First your preferred choice:-
- Employees talk to directly for claim settlement – Your employees talk to us directly without going through 3rd parties, during settlement of claims. We ensure the highest service levels at such critical points in your employees’ lives.
- Employees can convert group policy to individual cover policy – Your employees have an option to convert their group policy to an individual personal cover, when they retire or move to another company”
- Employee cashless facility – Your employees can access our cashless facility at quality hospitals, thanks to our direct relationship with them as part of our partner network.
- Employee Tax Saving – You may save tax under Section 36 (1) of the Income Tax Act when you buy a Health Insurance Policy. (Tax benefits are subject to changes in the tax laws, please consult your tax advisor for more details).
- No age restrictions for employees – Everyone at every stage in life needs security and health insurance. It covers lives of new born’s to senior citizens of any age.
- Employees all day care procedure medical expenses cover – As an in-patient in a hospital for a period of less than 24 hours, your employees are covered for medical expenses for all Day Care Procedures. However the cover does not extend to treatment in the out-patient department of the hospital.
- 24*7 Health line for employees health advice – We are accessible for health advice to your employees anytime on our 24×7 Health line. As an employer, access your own customer page on the website. Review claims history, coverage details by employee, manage an audit policy calendar or generate reports to supervise your employees’ medical needs.
- Employee Comprehensive Cover – Comprehensive cover for access to bestin- class medical advice and treatment.
- Health Profile of employees – It creates a Health Profile of each member during enrollment. To provide quick and efficient support when you need it.
- Additional Coverage: You can get the following covered by paying extra Premium. Pre-existing Diseases / Maternity Expenses with specific capping in Sum Insured.
Medical / Main Extensions
Critical Illness Extension: You can extend the policy to cover 9 major Critical Illnesses with an enhanced Sum Insured over and above the Policy Sum Insured. Click here for more details
- By paying an extra Premium of 20%, you can cover Medical Expenses incurred following an accident subject to 10% of Sum Insured or 40% of actual claim amount whichever is lower.
- Network Hospitals: In case of emergency or planned hospitalization, just use your Health Card at the Network hospitals and avail of Cashless Service.
- Non-Network Hospitals: The Claim Form must be duly filled after discharge from hospital. It should be accompanied with all Hospital Bills with Receipt for payments, Doctor’s Prescription and medicine bills, Discharge Summary from the Hospital, Pathological Reports & Other Reports etc.
- Duly completed claim form
- Doctor’s Report
- Police report, wherever necessary
- Death certificate, wherever necessary/applicable
- Medical Bills, wherever applicable
- Investigation Reports like Laboratory test, X-rays and reports essential for confirmation of the injury.
- Post mortem Report, if applicable.
We provide above services for following General Insurance Companies:- Religare Health Insurance Company Limited, Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Limited, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd., Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limited, Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Co. Ltd., Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited, HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd., ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd. , IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd., L&T General Insurance Company Limited, Liberty Videocon General Insurance Company Limited, Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Ltd., National Insurance Co. Ltd., Reliance General Insurance Co. Ltd., Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Co. Ltd, SBI General Insurance Company Limited, Shriram General Insurance Company Limited, Star Health and Allied Insurance Company Limited, Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd., The New India Assurance Co. Ltd., The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd., United India Insurance Co. Ltd.,Universal Sompo General Insurance Co. Ltd.,