What is Health Insurance
Health insurance, like life insurance, is a form of insurance in which people collectively pool their risk, in this case the risk of incurring huge medical expenses, due injury or sickness, which may wash out our savings.
Need for Health Insurance Planning:
As you can see from the pyramid of financial plan, the foundation of your financial plan rests on the Risks, which is taken care by Life Insurance, Health Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance. But usually health insurance is not given utmost importance as it should be given.
God forbid if any unforeseen event strikes like critical illness or major accident, the earning capacity of the individual gets drastically affected and in turn spending increases due to hospitalization and treatment. In absence of a health insurance, one may need to dip into the existing savings, thus hampering the other goals, sometimes even borrow and compromise the standard of living.
- 40% of the people who are hospitalized either borrow money or sell assets to cover medical expenses.
- 16% of Indians are pushed into poverty by rising health care costs.
- shift from contagious diseases to life stage diseases.
- every 2.5 minutes a person dies of kidney disease in India
We give utmost importance to your health insurance and help you choose the right health insurance products to suit your needs.
The steps we follow :
1. Analyzing current health status of you and your family.
2. Considering the current age of you and your family members.
3. Placing them in different risk bracket according to their age.
4. Planning for appropriate health insurance plan for each.
5. Choosing the right product available from different companies offering health insurance products.
6. Explaining details of each health insurance plans chosen.
7. Implementation of the plan.