L&T Emerging Business Fund
Open for subscription on April 22 and closes on May 06, 2014.
L&T – one of the most widely-held listed companies with an uninterrupted dividend paying record since 1946 – is both a household name in the country and a global infrastructure giant. It is one of the largest and most respected companies in India’s private sector and is among the top 20 companies in India based on market capitalisation. But beneath this legacy, the L&T Group reflects values based on integrity, transparency, professionalism and accountability. It is this value system that underpins each one of our businesses – engineering, construction, electrical and electronics, information technology and financial services.
L&T Finance Holdings Limited was incorporated by Larsen & Toubro Limited (“L&T”) on May 1, 2008, with the strategic intent of holding all the investments of the L&T Group in the financial services businesses. It was registered with the Reserve Bank of India (“RBI”) under Section 45-IA of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934, as a non-banking financial institution without accepting public deposits.
L&T Finance Holdings Limited through its subsidiaries is into the business of infrastructure finance, term loans/leases to corporates, channel finance, financing of tractors, construction equipment and commercial vehicles, micro-finance, auto-finance, housing finance, investment management, portfolio management services, distribution of insurance and mutual fund products.
(L&T Finance Holdings Limited is the Sponsor of L&T Investment Management. L&T Financial Services comprises financial products and services from the L&T Group of companies.)
Application Form Filling and Submission Process /Collection Centres What is the process/procedure to Invest in Mutual Fund Schemes? Please take print of the Application Form on A4 size paper.Click here for Application Form
Attach following document along with the application form
- KYC: a] KYC Completed Status Copy, Click here for check KYC Status b] If not done KYC then fills up KYC Form, affixed Photograph, and attach PAN Card and Address Proof Photo Copy attested by applicant.)
- Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of “L&T Emerging Business Fund”
- One Cancelled Cheque /copy (for SIP Registration)
- Keep photocopy of application form for your record.
- Submit / deposit your application form in below mentioned Collection Centres/ Branches.
- To record and track the status/allotment of your application form, send us the soft copy Application Form/ Acknowledgement Slip.
- The mutual fund company would issue you an Account Statement and confirmation about account has been opened within 4 working days from the date of investment.
- The account statement will reach your communication address within 15-30 Days from date of allotment.
- Free Home Service available *
Investor should contact a mutual fund advisor /distributer to suggest you the appropriate funds from the plethora of funds available. Payment by cash is not allowed.