Motilal Oswal Most Focused Multicap 35 Fund
Open for subscription on April 07 and closes on February 17, 2014.
Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company has launched MOSt Focused Multicap 35 Fund, an open ended Diversified equity fund that will investing in a maximum of 35 quality multicap companies.
Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company Ltd. announces the launch of Motilal Oswal MOSt Focused Multicap 35 Fund, an open ended diversified equity scheme. It seeks to achieve long term capital appreciation by primarily investing in a maximum of 35 equity & equity related instruments across sectors and market-capitalization levels.
Speaking at the launch, Mr. Aashish Somiyaa, Managing Director & CEO, Motilal Oswal AMC said, “In the long run we have always seen alternating cycles of outperformance between large cap, mid cap and small cap stocks. From that perspective MOSt Focused MultiCap 35 Fund becomes an ideal core holding proposition in an investor’s equity portfolio allocation. Motilal Oswal AMC is a highly focused and competency based specialist equity house with a well articulated BUY RIGHT: SIT TIGHT investment philosophy and this is our third and final open ended equity offering. We will run a total of three equity funds only and scale them to respectable size through retail investor’s allocation.” The fund will allocate minimum of 65% to equities and maximum of 35% in Debt / Money Market instruments. The Fund may also invest in foreign securities upto 10% of total net assets. The fund will pursue a ‘BUY RIGHT : SIT TIGHT’ Strategy to stock picking and will aim to reflect the best investment ideas at all times for better returnsThe minimum investment amount during the NFO is Rs 5000 and in multiples of Rs 1 thereafter. The New Fund Offer (NFO) will be open for subscription from 7 April 2014 to 17 April 2014.The equity component of this fund will be managed by Mr. Taher Badshah, Senior Vice President & Head of Equities of Motilal Oswal AMC.MOSt Focused Multicap 35 would endeavor to construct a portfolio that the product is best suited for long and medium term investment. The fund would do a 360 degree view of the company to identify competitive advantage.
Application Form Filling and Submission Process /Collection Centres What is the process/procedure to Invest in Mutual Fund Schemes? Please take print of the Application Form on A4 size paper.Click here for Application Form
Attach following document along with the application form
- KYC: a] KYC Completed Status Copy, Click here for check KYC Status b] If not done KYC then fills up KYC Form, affixed Photograph, and attach PAN Card and Address Proof Photo Copy attested by applicant.)
- Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of “Motilal Oswal Most Focused Multicap 35 Fund”
- One Cancelled Cheque /copy (for SIP Registration)
- Keep photocopy of application form for your record.
- Submit / deposit your application form in below mentioned Collection Centres/ Branches.
- To record and track the status/allotment of your application form, send us the soft copy Application Form/ Acknowledgement Slip.
- The mutual fund company would issue you an Account Statement and confirmation about account has been opened within 4 working days from the date of investment.
- The account statement will reach your communication address within 15-30 Days from date of allotment.
- Free Home Service available *
Investor should contact a mutual fund advisor /distributer to suggest you the appropriate funds from the plethora of funds available. Payment by cash is not allowed.
List of Collection Centers:[table “184” could not be loaded /]