How to fill up Tata Mutual Fund Common & SIP application form and process of submission?
Application Process and Form Submission/Collection Centers
Take print of Tata Mutual Fund Application Form on A4 size paper.
Attach following document along with the application form : –
1] KYC Copy if already completed. (click here to check KYC status) Else fill KYC Form.
2] PAN Card Photo Copy self-attested by applicant.
3] Address Proof Photo Copy self-attested by applicant.
4] Color Passport Size Photograph
5] One Cancelled Cheque copy ECS for SIP
6] Payment Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of particular scheme of Tata Mutual Fund
7] Keep photocopy of application form for your record.
8] Submit / deposit your application form in Branches of Tata Mutual Fund or registrar. (Find attached list below, Search as per your city)
9] or you can also send your Application along with above document on below mention address:-
Sanriya Investment Advisors Pvt. Ltd., 968/1, Senapati Bapat Road, Opposite Ratna Memorial Hospital, Between ATM of PNB and Vidya Sahakari Bank, Pune 411016, Mo.No.9822403407
10] If everything is in place, next day you will received confirmation on your email and on registered mobile number. (It would be subject to cheque clearance.)
11] To track the status/allotment of your application form, visit Tata Mutual Fund website or call on toll free number.
12] For investment in Tata Mutual Fund Free Home Service available *pune
The guidelines for correctly and completely filling of Tata Mutual Fund SIP or lump sum application forms are mentioned in the application form on in KIM. A few hints on the mandatory and important details which may be inadvertently omitted or incompletely filled in application forms are given below.
A] Application Form:-
- Your name and compete address should be written correctly.
- For NRIs, the overseas address and proof is mandatory.
- Bank details are mandatory, and should be correctly mention.
- Any mandatory document, like proof of KYC compliance/ acknowledgement should be attached.
- Fill in the PAN details correctly.
- The Mode of holding i.e. Single/Joint/Either or Survivor must be mentioned.
- Signature of all the applicants is a must.
- In case of minor applicants, the following details are required: date of birth with proof attached; name of the guardian, who is either the natural guardian / court appointed legal guardian; proof of guardian’s relationship with the minor; signature of the guardian.
- Investors must fill the scheme name in the application form, and select the Plan i.e. Regular and option like Growth / Dividend (in dividend -Re-investment or Payout options are available.
B] Cheques :
o The cheque amount, in words and figures, should tally with the amount in the application form.
o Investors should note that third-party cheques aren’t accepted*.
o In addition, the fund/scheme name should be correctly mentioned on the cheque.
C] Systematic Investment Plan
- New investors filling Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) forms for the first time shall fill/select the below fields:
- SIP Instalment Amount: This refers to the amount investors wish to invest periodically. This should be the amount mentioned in the first SIP cheque.
- SIP Frequency: This refers to the periodicity of the SIP i.e. monthly, quarterly or as allowed by the fund.
- SIP Debit Dates: This is the date on which the amount would be debited from your bank account. The choice of the date could, for example, be the 1st or 10th or 15th or 25th of the month.
- First SIP cheque: It should be drawn on the bank account which is registered for SIP debit.
- SIP Enrolment Period: There is a start and end date in each SIP form. This indicates the date on which the investor wishes to start the SIP instalments and the date on which the SIP should end.
- Particulars of auto-debit bank account: This refers to the bank account from which the SIP amounts would be deducted. It is very important to give bank details like bank name, branch address and city, IFSC, MICR number, account type and the accountholder’s name, as it appears in the bank account.
- Signature in the authorisation form: Finally, the investor, being the bank accountholder, should sign the authorisation form as is available in the bank records for successful registration of the mandate with the bank. Signature mismatch between the bank record and the authorisation form will lead to SIP registration failure. Normally 1 or 2 signs required for SIP form.
- Default Broker Code: ARN-35547
- EUIN: E048533
- Who can invest in Tata Mutual Fund: Individuals, HUF, Companies, Trust, Society, NRI, Clubs, Partnership, and Minor through guardian etc.
TATA Mutual Fund Scheme
TATA BALANCED FUND
TATA BANKING & FINANCIAL SERVICES FUND
TATA DIGITAL INDIA FUND
TATA DIVIDEND YIELD FUND
TATA DUAL ADVANTAGE FUND – SCHEME A
TATA DUAL ADVANTAGE FUND-SERIES-2-SCHEME A
TATA DYNAMIC BOND FUND
TATA EQUITY OPPORTUNITIES FUND
TATA ETHICAL FUND
TATA FIXED MATURITY PLAN-SERIES 43 SCHEME – A
TATA FLOATER FUND
TATA GILT MID TERM FUND
TATA GILT SECURITIES FUND
TATA GILT SHORT MATURITY FUND
TATA INCOME FUND
TATA INCOME PLUS FUND
TATA INDEX FUND – NIFTY A
TATA INDEX FUND – SENSEX A
TATA INDIA CONSUMER FUND
TATA INDIA PHARMA & HEALTHCARE FUND
TATA INDIA TAX SAVINGS FUND
TATA INFRASTRUCTURE FUND
TATA INFRASTRUCTURE TAX SAVING FUND
TATA LARGE CAP FUND
TATA LIQUID FUND
TATA LIQUIDITY MANAGEMENT FUND
TATA MID CAP GROWTH FUND
TATA MONEY MARKET FUND
TATA REGULAR SAVING EQUITY FUND
TATA RESOURCES & ENERGY FUND
TATA RETIREMENT SAVINGS FUND-CONSERVATIVE PLAN
TATA RETIREMENT SAVINGS FUND-MODERT
TATA RETIREMENT SAVINGS FUND-PROGRE
TATA SHORT TERM BOND FUND
TATA TREASURY MANAGER FUND
TATA YOUNG CITIZENS FUND
Tata Mutual Fund Common application form and SIP Registration Form Submission Centers. Search Your City…….