Reliance Close Ended Equity Fund II – Series A
Open for subscription on May 09 and closes on May 23, 2014.
Reliance Mutual Fund, a part of the Reliance Group, is one of the fastest growing mutual funds in India. RMF offers investors a well-rounded portfolio of products to meet varying investor requirements and has presence in 179 cities across the country. Reliance Mutual Fund constantly endeavors to launch innovative products and customer service initiatives to increase value to investors. Reliance Capital Asset Management Limited (‘RCAM’) is the asset manager of Reliance Mutual Fund. RCAM is a subsidiary of Reliance Capital Limited (RCL). Presently, RCL holds 65.23% of its total issued and paid-up equity share capital and the balance of its issued and paid up equity share capital is held by other shareholders which includes Nippon Life Insurance Company (“NLI”), holding 26% of RCAM’s total issued and paid up equity share capital. NLI acquired the said 26% share holding in RCAM on August 17, 2012.
Application Form Filling and Submission Process /Collection Centres What is the process/procedure to Invest in Mutual Fund Schemes? Please take print of the Application Form on A4 size paper. Click here for Application Form
Attach following document along with the application form
- KYC: a] KYC Completed Status Copy, Click here for check KYC Status b] If not done KYC then fills up KYC Form, affixed Photograph, and attach PAN Card and Address Proof Photo Copy attested by applicant.)
- Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of “Reliance Close Ended Equity Fund II-Series A”
- One Cancelled Cheque /copy (for SIP Registration)
- Keep photocopy of application form for your record.
- Submit / deposit your application form in below mentioned Collection Centres/ Branches.
- To record and track the status/allotment of your application form, send us the soft copy Application Form/ Acknowledgement Slip.
- The mutual fund company would issue you an Account Statement and confirmation about account has been opened within 4 working days from the date of investment.
- The account statement will reach your communication address within 15-30 Days from date of allotment.
- Free Home Service available *
Investor should contact a mutual fund advisor /distributer to suggest you the appropriate funds from the plethora of funds available. Payment by cash is not allowed.