NFO Period: 17th Nov 2014 to 01st Dec 2014.
The scheme aims to provide long term capital growth by investing in a well-diversified portfolio of equity and equity related securities across market capitalization and sectors.
• The fund would endeavor to participate in the all-round growth of the Indian economy. For this fund manager will identify the stocks that will benefit from the growth of the Indian economy.
• The Close-ended nature of the scheme would allow the fund manager the flexibility to execute the investment strategy effectively over the tenure of the scheme and it will help the Fund Manager in selecting companies which have good potential for long term growth prospects.
• To reduce the risk of the portfolio, the Scheme may also use various derivative and hedging products from time to time for hedging and re balancing purposes, in the manner permitted by SEBI.
- About Fund
- Investment Option
- Asset Allocation Pattern
- Load Structure
- Product Labelling
- Application Process & Submission Centre
Regular Plan – Growth & Dividend (Payout & Transfer)
Direct Plan – Growth & Dividend (Payout & Transfer)
|Instruments||Indicative allocations (% of total assets)||Risk Profile|
|Equity and Equity related instruments||80||100||High|
|Debt and Money market instruments||0||20||Low to Medium|
Entry Load – Nil
Exit Load – Not Applicable
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*:
1] Long term investment
2]A close ended equity fund that aims to generate capital appreciation
3]High risk (Brown)
Note: Risk may be represented as:
1](BLUE) investors understand that their principal will be at low risk
2](YELLOW) investors understand that their principal will be at medium risk
3](BROWN) investors understand that their principal will be at high risk
Attach following document along with the application form
- Application Process / Forms Submission Centres What is the process/procedure to Invest in Mutual Fund Schemes? Please take print of the Application Form on A4 size paper.Click here to Download Application Form
- a] KYC Completed Status Copy, Click here for check KYC Status
- b] If not done KYC then fills up KYC Form, affixed Photograph, attach PAN Card & Address Proof Photo Copy attested by applicant.)
- Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of “SBI Equity Opportunities Fund- Series II”
- One Cancelled Cheque /copy (for SIP Registration)
- Keep photocopy of application form for your record.
- Submit / deposit your application form in below mentioned Collection Centres/ Branches.
- To record and track the status/allotment of your application form, send us the soft copy Application Form/ Acknowledgement Slip.
- The mutual fund company would issue you an Account Statement and confirmation about account has been opened within 4 working days from the date of investment.
- The account statement will reach your communication address within 15-30 Days from date of allotment.
- Free Home Service available *
Contact for investment on 9822403407 or write us on firstname.lastname@example.org