SBI Mutual Fund Switch Form
What is process to switch in/out in SBI Mutual Fund Mutual Funds?
The process is very simple to Switching in SBI Mutual Fund Schemes. Just download above SBI Mutual Fund Switch Form, Fill it up and submit it to the Distributor / Broker of mutual funds or SBI Mutual Fund Company or the Registrar of SBI Mutual Fund.
Steps to follow while filling Switch Transaction Application Form:
1. Download above SBI Mutual Fund Switch Form and print it on A4 Page.
2. Fill up following details:
o Applicants Name
o Mutual Fund Company Name:
o Folio No:
o Investor Name:
o From Scheme /Plan /Option:
o To Scheme / Plan / Option:
o Amount / Units to Switch:
o Pan Nos:
o Sign it:
3. Now submit this Switch Form to Distributor / Broker or SBI Mutual Fund House or Registrar of SBI Mutual Fund.
4. To track the status of your Switch Application form, keep copy of Switch Form and the Acknowledgement Slip.
5. After submitting your request it takes approximately 1-2 working days to switch in/out your SBI Mutual Fund Scheme.
6. Also you can send the Switch Form/Slip to below mentioned address to do the needful.
Sanriya Investment Advisors Pvt. Ltd. 968/1, Senapati Bapat Road, Opposite Ratna Memorial Hospital, Between ATM of PNB and Vidya Sahakari Bank, Pune 411016, Contact: 9822403407 / 9371011297.