Sundaram Hybrid Fund-Series -H
Open for subscription on April 14 and closes on May 28, 2014.
Sundaram Asset Management Company is the investment manager to Sundaram Mutual Fund. Founded 1996, Sundaram Mutual is a fully owned subsidiary of one of India’s oldest NBFCs – Sundaram Finance Limited.
At Sundaram Mutual, identifying an investment opportunity long before it manifests as one, is the heart of our business belief.
Once we unearth a potential opportunity, our Financial Experts spend countless time to research the companies, to see what will deliver the best returns for your money.
Application Form Filling and Submission Process /Collection Centres What is the process/procedure to Invest in Mutual Fund Schemes? Please take print of the Application Form on A4 size paper.Click here for Application Form
Attach following document along with the application form
- KYC: a] KYC Completed Status Copy, Click here for check KYC Status b] If not done KYC then fills up KYC Form, affixed Photograph, and attach PAN Card and Address Proof Photo Copy attested by applicant.)
- Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of “Sundaram Hybrid Fund-Series-H”
- One Cancelled Cheque /copy (for SIP Registration)
- Keep photocopy of application form for your record.
- Submit / deposit your application form in below mentioned Collection Centres/ Branches.
- To record and track the status/allotment of your application form, send us the soft copy Application Form/ Acknowledgement Slip.
- The mutual fund company would issue you an Account Statement and confirmation about account has been opened within 4 working days from the date of investment.
- The account statement will reach your communication address within 15-30 Days from date of allotment.
- Free Home Service available *
Investor should contact a mutual fund advisor /distributer to suggest you the appropriate funds from the plethora of funds available. Payment by cash is not allowed.