(A close ended equity scheme which shall invest in eligible securities as per
Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme, 2012)
NFO Period : 12th Feb 2015 to 11th Mar 2015.
A close ended equity scheme which shall invest in eligible securities as per Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme, 2012 as amended fro time to time. The Scheme is in compliance with the provisions of RGESS guidelines notified by Ministry of Finance vide notification no. 51/2012 F. No. 142/35/2012-TPL dated November 23, 2012. Summary of Indicative Scheme-Specific Risks The Schemes will invest only in the investment universe of companies specified by RGESS. Accordingly, the NAV ofthe Schemes is linked to the share price performance of such companies. Such companies may outperform orunderperform the benchmark index and/or the constituents of the said benchmark index.Changes in the prevailing rates of interest are likely to affect the value of the Scheme’s holdings and consequently the value of the Scheme’s Units. Reinvestment risk, liquidity risk, spread risk, credit risk, counter party risk to name a few, are key factors that may impact the performance of and liquidity in the Scheme. There is risk of capital loss. Lack of liquidity at times and volatility in equity investments.Change in Government policy in general and changes in tax benefits applicable to mutual funds may impact thereturns to Investors.
- About Fund
- Investment Option
- Asset Allocation Pattern
- Load Structure
- Product Labelling
- Application Process & Submission Centre
Sundaram TOP 100-Series-V Details
|Scheme Name||Sundaram TOP 100-Series-V.|
|Fund Structure||A close ended equity scheme which shall invest in eligible securities as per Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme,2012 as amended fro time to time.|
|Investment Objective||To generate capital appreciation from a portfolio that is substantially constituted of equity securities specified as eligible securities for Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme,
|Plans/Options||1]Regular Plan – Growth & Dividend|
|2] Direct Plan – Growth & Dividend|
|Minimum Application Amount||Rs. 5000/- and in multiples of Re. 1 thereafter|
|New Fund Offer Price||Rs. 10 per unit|
|Benchmark Index||CNX 100|
|Fund Managers||Venkatesan J|
Plans: Regular Plan and Direct Plan
Options: Growth & Dividend Payout
Asset Allocation Pattern
|Instruments||Indicative allocations (% of total assets)||Risk Profile|
|Equity Securities specified as eligible securities for RGESS||95||100||Medium to high|
|Cash & Cash Equivalents and
Money Market Instruments*
|0||5||Low to Medium|
Entry Load – Nil
Exit Load – Not Applicable
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*:
Long term capital growth,
• investment in equity / equity-related instruments of companies specified as eligible securities under RGESS.
• High Risk Brown
Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them.
(BLUE) investors understand that their principal will be at low risk.
(YELLOW) investors understand that their principal will be at medium risk.
(BROWN) investors understand that their principal will be at high risk.
Application Process & Submission Centre
Attach following document along with the application form
- Application Process / Forms Submission Centres What is the process/procedure to Invest in Mutual Fund Schemes? Please take print of the Application Form on A4 size paper.Click here to Download Application Form
- a] KYC Completed Status Copy, Click here for check KYC Status
- b] If not done KYC then fills up KYC Form, affixed Photograph, attach PAN Card & Address Proof Photo Copy attested by applicant.)
- Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of “ Sundaram TOP 100-Series-V”
- One Cancelled Cheque /copy (for SIP Registration)
- Keep photocopy of application form for your record.
- Submit / deposit your application form in below mentioned Collection Centres/ Branches.
- To record and track the status/allotment of your application form, send us the soft copy Application Form/ Acknowledgement Slip.
- The mutual fund company would issue you an Account Statement and confirmation about account has been opened within 4 working days from the date of investment.
- The account statement will reach your communication address within 15-30 Days from date of allotment.
- Free Home Service available *