Group Personal Accident Insurance Policy (GPA)
Your employees are your greatest asset. To demonstrate that you value them you want to help them and their loved ones in case of misfortune. To cater to this large human pool we provides tailor made options to suit your needs. With the Group Personal Accident (GPA) Policy you can offer benefits like accidental death cover, disability cover, children’s education allowance and more.
In an increasingly competitive business scenario, every organisation has to prepare for the unexpected. It applies not just to the area you operate in, but also to your employees. After all, no one can afford to lose people, whether to illness, Accidents or demotivation. Group Personal Accident Policies are designed to empower your Organisation.
- Group policies can be given to firm, company, association and clubs on named as well as unnamed basis where all members must be included
- Named/Un-Named: Policy based on clients requirement, for Easy policy administration
- 24×7 worldwide cover
- Sum Insured based on Salary or Category, as per client requirements.
- Policy can be tailor-made according to your requirements as per your choice of benefits in combination with Accidental Death benefit.
- Endorsements: As declared or on a monthly basis. Premium is charged from the date of intimation but the coverage starts from the date of the joining
- The policy is open to all age groups ranging from 6 months to 70 years
- That group discount is allowed on size of group at inception of the policy
- Additions and deletions can be done during currency of policy for people joining and leaving
What are the benefits of Group Personal Accident Insurance?
The GPA Policy covers:
- Accidental Death – Death due to Accident
- Dismemberment – This would mean loss of limbs, loss of eyesight, loss of hearing, etc.
- Permanent Total Disability – If injury leads to permanent disability
- Permanent Partial Disability – If injury leads to partial permanent disability
- Weekly Benefit – Entitles insured for loss of Pay on temporary basis due to an accident
- Accident Medical Expenses Reimbursement – Entitles insured to claim both OPD and In patient expenses
- Dependent Child(ren) Education: Pays the education fees for the insured person’s dependent child(ren) if an Accident causes the insured’s death within 12 months of the date of loss
- Modility Extension: Pays 95% of costs of a wheel chair, vehicle and/or lifts or ramps needed by an insured who is permanently disabled in an Accident
- Ambulance Cost: In case of bodily injury suffered by the Insured then the Company agrees to pay the actual ground ambulance costs incurred by the Insured.
- Last Rites Cost: If death results due to bodily injury or sickness of the insured person, the Company agrees to pay to the Insured Person’s beneficiary or legal representative the Compensation towards the cost of the last rites of the Insured Person.
- In-hospital Medical Expenses: Pays a reimbursement for medical expenses incurred if the insured requires hospitalisation as an in-patient due to an Accident.
- Emergency Medical Expenses (Accident only): reimburses the costs of medical expenses incurred by an insured person within 12 months of the date of loss resulting from an Accident
In addition to above there are some optional Rider Benefits:
- Education Allowance
- Family Transportation
- Modification Allowance
- Repatriation Of Remains
Who should buy this Group Accident insurance?
Any corporate with an minimum of 50 number of employees
How can I buy this Group Accident insurance?
You can give us your details in the “Have us call you” form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
What is not covered (Exclusions ) under Group Personal Accident Insurance?
Pre-existing conditions, Suicide, Military Service or operations, war, illegal act, bacterial infections, Intoxication , AIDS, dangerous sports, pregnancy or anything related to childbirth. For detailed exclusions, please refer to policy wordings.
We provide above services for following General Insurance Companies:- Religare Health Insurance Company Limited, Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Limited, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd., Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limited, Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Co. Ltd., Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited, HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd., ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd. , IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Co. Ltd., L&T General Insurance Company Limited, Liberty Videocon General Insurance Company Limited, Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Ltd., National Insurance Co. Ltd., Reliance General Insurance Co. Ltd., Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Co. Ltd, SBI General Insurance Company Limited, Shriram General Insurance Company Limited, Star Health and Allied Insurance Company Limited, Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd., The New India Assurance Co. Ltd., The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd., United India Insurance Co. Ltd.,Universal Sompo General Insurance Co. Ltd.,