HUDCO Tax Free Bonds

hudco HUDCO Tax Free Bonds


Company Profile

The Housing and Urban Development Corporation Ltd. (HUDCO) is a public sector company fully owned by Govt. of India for financing of housing and urban infrastructure activities in India. HUDCO was incorporated on April 25, 1970 under the Companies Act 1956.


The cardinal objective of HUDCO is to undertake housing and urban infrastructure development programs in the country, provide long-term finance for construction of houses for residential purposes in urban & rural areas and finance or undertake, the setting up of the new or satellite towns and industrial enterprise for building material.


HUDCO services & product portfolio can be classified into following five categories:

1. Housing,

2. Urban Infrastructure,

3. Building Technology Promotion,

4. Research and Training.

5. Consultancy

Hudco Tax Free Bond 2013 Details

Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited TAX FREE BONDS Tranche II
Issue SizeRs. 500 cr (Base Issue Size) with option to retain oversubscription upto the shelf limit (being Rs. 2439.19 cr)
Issue Opening Date2nd December 2013
Issue Closing Date10th January 2014
Rating‘CARE AA+’ from CARE and ‘IND AA+’ from IRRPL.
Minimum ApplicationRs.5000 & in multiples of 1 bond thereafter
Face Value of BondRs.1000
ListingProposed to be listed in BSE
Interest on successful applicationRespective coupon rates
Interest on refundRespective coupon rates
Registrar to the issueM/s Karvy Computershares Pvt. Ltd
Interest paymentPayable Annually Only
IssuanceBoth in dematerialised form as well as in physical form as specified by the Applicant (except for Eligible QFIs) in the Application Form

Hudco Tax Free Bond 2013 Series Details

Tranche – II Series 1A
Tranche – II Series 2A
Tranche – II Series 3A
Tenure (years)101520
Interest rate (%) p.a.8.51%8.58%8.76%
Options [For Category IV only]Tranche – II Series 1BTranche – II Series 2BTranche – II Series 3B
Interest rate (%) p.a.8.76%8.83%9.01%
Category ICategory IICategory IIICategory IV
Upto 10% of Overall Issue Size*Upto 20% of Overall Issue Size*Upto 30% of Overall Issue Size*Upto 40% of Overall Issue Size*
QIBCorporateIndividuals & HUF applying more than Rs. 10 LakhIndividuals & HUF applying upto Rs. 10 Lakh

Important Information (Instruction)

Please take print of the Application Form on A3 /A4 paper size.

Attach following document along with the application form : –

1] Self attested PAN Card Photo Copy.

2] Address Proof photocopy attested by you.

3] One cancelled cheque/copy of cheque (for ECS)

4] Cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of ““HUDCO Tax Free Bonds 2013-14 – Escrow Account – R

5] Keep photocopy of application form for your record.

6] Submit / deposit your application form in Listed/ Design Bank Branches.

7] To track status / allotment of your application form, send us the soft copy Application Form/ Acknowledgement Slip.

Following Details require: Application No, PAN No, Date of Submission, Location of Submission, Invested Amount, Cheque No, Bank Name:

8] The actual bond certificate will be send by post within 8-12 weeks time form date of allotment.

9] Free Home Service is available in Pune Area.

Who can apply / invest ?

Resident Indivdual / Partnership Firm/ Companies/Trust & Foundations

Content for the tab Profit & Dividend


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *